South aisle at St Arilda's
In September, our services will be as follws -
On the 5th, there will be an Evensong at 6pm.
On the 12th, there will be an outdoor service of Baptism at 4pm.
On the 19th, there will be a Holy Communion at 6pm.
On the 26th, there will be an Evensong at 6pm.
Our current Covid-19 Precautions are as follows;
- From 5th September, there is no requirement to book in for services at St Arilda's or at Shepperdine.
- Seating will continue to be spaced out - please respect other people's space. If you would prefer to be somewhat separated from others, please use seats as indicated to you by the wardens. If you would like others to maintain their distance when you are seated, please take and place the "Please leave a space - Thank you" note beside your seat.
- Please continue to use hand sanitiser upon entry.
- Please wear you face mask upon entry and until you are seated, when it can be removed if you wish.
- No refreshments will be served.
St Arilda's churchyard remains open for visitors.
The chapel remains open as a point of pilgrimage and for private prayer. Services will recommence in October.